www.apspsc.gov.in,APPSC Group I Services Recruitment Exam Marks List 2015,APPSC Group I Exam Marks List 2015

APPSC Group I Marks List 2015

Andhra Pradesh formed on November 1, 1956. Earlier the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953)which based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.

ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HYDERABAD Group-I Services Recruitment Marks List of the Candidates Attended for the Screening Test.

Click Here For Exam Marks List 2015

www.apspsc.gov.in,APPSC Group I Services Recruitment Exam Marks List 2015,APPSC Group I Exam Marks List 2015

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2013. Lastest India Results. All Rights Reserved. -- Designed by: www.Blogtipz.Net -- Powered by the Blogger